Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Regeneron is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions.
Headquartered in Tarrytown, NY, a short commute to NYC, we are one of the premiere mid-sized biotechnology companies in the industry. With a recent 2009 addition, we now boast an extra 229,000 square feet of world-class lab and office space. And, with a growing staff of over 1,500, another expansion is expected to be complete in 2012! Regeneron?s large-scale manufacturing facility is located in Rensselaer, NY and we also lease office space in Basking Ridge, NJ.
At Regeneron, we are passionate about everything we do. This passion has fueled our mission to bring new and innovative drugs to market and help improve patients? lives. Our world is one of innovation, change and new discoveries. Every day brings new opportunities and new challenges that allow us to continuously learn, grow and teach. We believe in collaboration, which is why Regeneron provides many opportunities for its employees to get involved in serving its local community in new and creative ways.
- Regeneron markets two products, ARCALYST® (rilonacept) Injection For Subcutaneous Use and EYLEA? (aflibercept) Injection
- Regeneron also has completed several Phase 3 studies and is conducting an additional Phase 3 clinical trial for the prod
- Additional therapeutic candidates developed from proprietary Regeneron technologies for creating fully human monoclonal
- in rheumatoid arthritis and other inflammatory conditions, pain, cholesterol reduction, allergic and immune conditions,
- Additional information about Regeneron and recent news releases are available on the Regeneron web site at www.regeneron
Whom to Contact
- Laura L. LindsayAssociate Director, Corporate CommunicationsPhone: (914) 847-7883
Since the site is actually located in Elmsford and the mailing address in Tarrytown, please be sure to add ''Elmsford'' as the city if using a GPS.